Website Crimson Limited
Trainee IT Recruitment Consultant – Birmingham
Crimson are currently looking for a Trainee IT Recruitment Consultant to join the team, due to rapid growth and expansion within the organisation! This is a great opportunity that would suit an organised, driven individual looking for a challenging but rewarding career within recruitment. We are a supportive, agile team that is going through a very exciting time at the moment!
The role is a key part of ensuring an efficient and quality service for candidates. The position will be based on the Birmingham Business Park, near the NEC, but will be flexible for 2/3 days in the office.
- Support the Recruitment team in the delivery of candidates to resourcing requirements requested by existing and new accounts.
- Facilitate the fulfilment of vacancies, seeking to source candidates using a range of appropriate resources and tools.
- Write candidate profiles highlighting key attributes and experience that present candidates in the best possible way.
- Maintain a network of candidates and contacts, keeping the database up-to-date and accurate.
Key skills of the role
- The ideal candidate will have a strong customer focussed mentality, the ability to ensure a focus on continually providing a high-level service to candidates.
- You will be a motivated and driven individual that is organised and methodical.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, with an ability to pick things up quickly.
- Excellent communication skills with a clear telephone manner.
- Attention to detail and organisational skills are essential for this role.
- Desirable to have knowledge of the IT/Tech industry.
We give you…
- Insight and experience working in the UK’s £35bil recruitment industry learning recruitment sales and diverse customer services skills.
- Opportunities to develop your own personal network and kickstart your career
- Flexible working environment, including working from home, and excellent team days out!
- Excellent training and development opportunities!
- Competitive salary and generous commission scheme
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.