Website Crimson Limited
Trainee/Graduate IT Recruitment Consultant – Birmingham
Trainee/Graduate IT Recruitment Consultant required to join an ambitious recruitment team at Crimson, based on the Birmingham Business Park, near the NEC. The IT Recruitment Services team at Crimson are specialists in supplying permanent and contract IT staff across a spectrum of disciplines, technologies and levels of seniority.
This opportunity would suit a driven individual, looking for a challenging but rewarding career within recruitment.
- Support the Permanent Recruitment team in the delivery of candidates to resourcing requirements requested by existing and new accounts.
- Facilitate the fulfilment of permanent vacancies, seeking to source candidates using a range of appropriate resources and tools.
- Write candidate profiles highlighting which key attributes and experience presents candidates in the best possible way.
- Maintain a network of candidates and contacts keeping the database up-to-date and accurate.
- Ownership of issues and ability to show initiative in resolution.
Key Skills of the role
- The ideal candidate will have strong customer focussed mentality, ability to ensure a focus on continually providing a high-level service to clients.
- You will be a motivated and driven individual that is organised and methodical.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, with an ability to pick things up quickly.
- Excellent communication skills with a clear telephone manner.
- Ability to interpret detail and relay information back to clients and candidates alike.
- Desirable to have knowledge of the IT industry and IT Project Life-cycles.
The salary for this position is up to £20,000 per annum, dependent on the experience, plus performance-based bonus, quarterly team outings and incentives. Training and support provided to ensure you reach your full potential.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Trainee/Junior IT Recruitment Consultant – Birmingham
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.