Website Crimson Limited
Training Coordinator – Learning development – Burton-on-Trent
Training & Learning Coordinator required for our client based in Burton-on-Trent. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of rolling out a new learning system.
Key Skills and Responsibilities,
- Create training schedule template and plan workshops for each course
- Review training schedule with process leads
- Work with learning team to develop learning pathways and upload materials to My learning
- Troubleshoot any issues
- Report on eLearning completion
- Work with comms team to communicate the training approach
- Send and track invitations and record attendance
- Book rooms and establish training venues with relevant equipment
- Design participant evaluation form
- Update and manage attendance reporting as required
- Evaluation report and final training summary report
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.