Website Crimson Limited
Training & People Development Manager – Crimson Academy – Birmingham
Crimson is excited to announce that we are actively recruiting for a Training & People Development Manager.
The ideal candidate will have both a passion for people management and development of diverse technical teams, as well as credible and demonstrable experience of defining and implementing effective training programmes with smart and effective measurement of success criteria.
Our multiple award-winning degree apprenticeship programme, Crimson Academy, was started a few years ago and is at the heart of our strategic growth plan. This year we were delighted to be announced as Regional Winners for Apprenticeships as well as being highly recommended on a national level. Our entire business has a vested interest in the success of our apprentices and is looking forward to bringing someone new onboard to help it develop further and continually improve as our business continues to go from strength to strength.
The role will be based out of our Birmingham office, with aspects of remote working.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- To manage the Crimson Academy throughout the apprenticeship programme lifecycle from recruitment, onboarding, coaching and mentoring through to handover of the apprentices into Delivery
- Tracking progress of apprentice competencies, addressing any gaps, and finding solutions to provide opportunities for their continued development.
- Continuous improvement of Crimson Academy programme, keeping abreast with relevant training & development best practices etc.
- Collaborate closely with apprenticeship training providers to facilitate successful outcomes.
- Create and deliver internal training, development, and awareness to meet desired learning outcomes.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Demonstrable experience researching, building, and developing structured and interactive training and awareness sessions with experience of technical and or business user training modules.
- Experience of delivering monthly training and awareness sessions across diverse audiences that engage and delight the participants.
- Experience developing metrics to assess effectiveness of delivery of training and awareness sessions against desired business goals and outcomes.
- Practical experience of coaching and mentoring
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Experience of managing and leading diverse technical teams (school leavers, graduates and career changers)
- Highly desirable if you have a CIPD Certificate/Diploma in Learning & Development, but this is not essential.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review!
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.