Website Crimson Limited
Transition Manager – Application Migration/NPPV3 – Leek Wootton
Transition Manager required for a leading client based in Leek Wootton. You will come on board to be part of an application migration and infrastructure delivery focused Project. You will need to be experienced working in a policing environment, and good understanding of ICT technologies and best practice methodologies, and the ability to communicate clearly and manage multiple stake holders for different organisations.
You will need to hold active NPPV3 clearance
- Transition Manager experience
- Experience of working within a Policing environment
- Create, update and manage plans to address stakeholder expectations and secure buy-in.
- Work with stakeholders on defning scope, agreeing critical success factors, identifying deliverables and benefits, and understanding trade-offs.
- Identify and address dependencies and interdependencies with other projects.
- Develop options to inform project plans, for example the Project Management Plan and business case/ financial investment case.
- Design transition plans and ensure business ownership is established for the ongoing ownership of outcomes and benefits
- Complete required handover documentation and highlight risks to live service
- Input to business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Engage stake holders to understand and document business process and technical dependencies on applications and services, producing reports and informing the project.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.