Website Crimson Limited
UI Developer – HTML5/React/VUE JS – Manchester & Remote
UI Developer required for a leading client based in Manchester. My client is currently looking for a UI Developer to come on board to be part of the UX team, which plays an integral role within the business, constantly looking to improve the customer journey, optimise the user experience and introduce innovations onto the site. We work as part of a wider Ecommerce team including a Visual Merchandising, Trading teams and Web Analytics team to identify key areas for improvement and development.
- Strong UI experience
- Management of UX Execs within the team – Conducting regular catch ups, providing support and feedback to help their development and ensure a high standard of work, delegating and prioritising work within your area of remit.
- Manage and maintain optimisation roadmap.
- Develop and deliver successful user experiences for a responsive site.
- Work with the team to help plan the future direction of user experience for the business and as part of this take the lead on designated projects to develop and deploy the best user experience possible for our customers.
- Ensure relevant inputs are accessed, understood and used at the start of a project e.g. previous testing, analytics, market data, voice of the customer etc.
- Validate user requirements from a technical/feasibility perspective with technical and other business stakeholders.
- Develop, document and own the detail of user requirements by utilising a variety of techniques including user stories, written requirements, wireframes and prototypes.
- Help conduct user-acceptance testing (UAT) against user stories for own projects as well as for wider UX team projects.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.