Website Crimson Limited
UX Designer – CE/CDS- Staffordshire
UX Designer required to work for a leading client in Staffordshire. You will be coming on board to assist the design of Microsoft CE/CDS Portal based solutions for internal and external use.
You will be required to understand the opportunities and constraints of the technology and an insight into how the solution can be leveraged in delivering a user experience that is appropriate for both colleagues and customers.
Remote working is an option.
Key Skills Required;
- Strong UX/UI Design background
- Background of working on Microsoft CDS Portals
- User Experience/User Interface experience
- Background of working as a UX designer/JS developer
- Experience of consuming and interacting with APIs
- Background of using best software design patterns and development practices in frontend web application design
- Experience turning user feedback into wireframes and wireframes into code
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. https://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.