Website Crimson Limited
UX Designer – Oracle/Office 365 – Swindon
UX Designer required to work for a leading client in Swindon. You will be coming on board to deliver a Proof of Concept for a learning management portal in which Microsoft Office365 provides the user experience for interaction with learning data which is stored and managed within the Oracle Learning Management system.
Remote working is an option.
Key Skills Required;
- Strong UX Design background
- Background of working on Learning management Portals
- User Experience background
- Strong oracle experience
- Strong Office 365 Knowledge and experience
- Experience of delivering proof of concepts
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this position
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.