Website Crimson Limited
Technical Project Manager – VB/SQL/Finance – Esher
Technical Project Manager required for a leading client based in Surrey/Esher. You will come on board to providing support on existing projects, while investigating complex issues and simplifying solutions. The analyst will create technical architecture diagrams and supporting documentation and ensure any work seamlessly fits into the clients systems, Much of the work involves Finance systems.
This Role will fall inside IR35
- Strong Project Management
- Extensive Technical Analyst experience
- Strong SQL and VB experience
- Ability to support existing visual basic scripts for COINS ERP load files, and write new scripts if required.
- Able to extract and transform data using SQL
- Strong technical experience areas within the COINS ERP systems to write Finance & Commercial reports, and change documentation layouts.
- Assist with technical projects e.g. integration, data migration, reporting, electronic forms
- Finance background would be desirable
- Strong MS Excel skills required to manipulate data.
- MS Visio skills to document processes.
- MS Power BI skills (or similar) desirable
- This role falls inside IR35.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Summer Aiken at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.