Website Crimson Limited
Water Leakage Engineer – Water Networks & Distribution – Coventry
Water Leakage Engineer required to join a large transformation programme of work for our leading client based in Coventry. A suitable candidate will have a hands-on approach and background working on business change projects within the Water industry – our client is aiming to create a better customer journey.
- Extensive Data Analysis experience within the water industry
- water distribution networks Experience
- leakage targeting knowledge
- DMA operability knowledge
- Data mapping
- Experience with water networks and distribution
- Change management
- A suitable candidate must have experience within the water industry
- Strong stakeholder communication and management
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.