Website Crimson Limited
My client is looking for an outstanding inhouse Web App Developer to be responsible for the on-going management and development of their company’s websites and applications. They require this individual to possess the ability for development and deployment across both Android and Apple systems. This specialist must possess passion, attention to detail and ability to listen to instructions. It is essential to strive to create visually appealing websites and applications that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Be able to create well-designed, tested, and efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our applications and websites.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations. and activities.
- Program, test, debug, troubleshoot etc all developments constantly
- Design, develop, test, and deploy – expert ability in the full design and development process
- Develop appropriate code structures to solve specific tasks.
- Coordinate with our external designers and programmers to develop projects where necessary
- Assist and support in the upkeep and maintenance of websites.
- Research and propose software programs that are compatible to the future technologies.
- Initiate periodic testing and implement contingency plans in case of systems failure.
- Work closely with our graphic designers to ensure all developments are within are various brands individual guidelines
- Work closely with our search engine optimisation team to ensure the development of all platforms concerned suits their requirements as best as possible
The ideal candidate will have:
- Deep expertise and hands on experience are required in relation to specific programming languages, platforms and coding noted below:
- Deployment to AWS using Serverless/Lambda services for Mobile & Web Applications:
- Python using Django framework with Stripe integration (djstripe) – for web & phone app backend
- Deployment to AWS using EBS/RDS/S3/Cognito services – for web & phone app backend
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- You must have strong understanding of various App integration methods, how to build them, the ability to create API coding, and form clear API instructions should it need to be plugged into another system
The salary for this position is between £50,000 to £60,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits and opportunities for progression.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Aujas Dattani-Roden at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.