Website Crimson Limited
Web Application Developer required for a dynamic organisation based in Oakham, near Melton Mowbray, where you will be part of a small agile development working on a number of development projects within the organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Ensure the application is fit for purpose and works efficiently and effectively.
- Work to support the agreed technical solutions to achieve objectives set by the business.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by adhering to coding and testing standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Work within an Agile/Scrum development process.
The salary for this position is up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience, plus benefits, and the organisation does promote flexible working/working from home. Please apply to find out more information about the opportunity on offer.
If you are a confident software developer looking for the next step in your career, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.