Website Crimson Limited
Web Developer/Designer – Adobe CC/HTML/CMS – Watford
Web Developer/Designer required for a leading client based in Watford. My client is seeking a Web Developer/Designer to come on board to help create a consistent look and feel across all platforms with a focus on mobile-first design, designing product images, responsive design, landing pages and other design related tasks. Reporting to the Lead Web Designer and Web Manager you will be working closely with the e-Commerce team to deliver high quality work that meets the brand guidelines.
- Strong Web design experience
- Proficient in Adobe CC especially Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
- Proficient in HTML/CSS.
- A good balance of creativity as well as a technical understanding.
- Good attention to detail and a pro-active nature – Mac skills would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Content Management System (CMS) knowledge
Interested?! Apply with your up to date CV for Dean Parkes at Crimson to review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.