Website Crimson Limited
Web Developer/Designer – eCommerce – Birmingham
Web Developer/Designer required for a leading client based in Birmingham. My client is seeking a Web Developer/Designer to come on board to help create a consistent look and feel across all platforms with a focus on mobile-first design, designing product images, responsive design, landing pages and other design related tasks. The client is looking to upgrade there current website with a major transformation refresh.
- Strong Web design experience
- Strong eCommerce experience
- Mobile App experience
- Proficient in HTML/CSS.
- A good balance of creativity as well as a technical understanding.
- Good attention to detail and a pro-active nature – Mac skills would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Content Management System (CMS) knowledge# Strong custom theme and plug in development experience
- Responsive web development knowledge using Bootstrap
- Solid front end understanding
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.