Website Crimson Limited
Web Developer – .Net / C# / E-Commerce – Doncaster
Web Developer required for a leading housing company based in Doncaster to be responsible for creating, maintaining and extending the customer facing and internal web platforms and applications. Duties will include both front and back end development of the company’s website using Kentico CMS, the creation and maintenance of business applications using low code platforms, as well as the automation of business processes using Robotic Process Automation.
This role offers flexible working. Minimum 1-2 days in the office per week.
- Delivery of the roadmap for the company website and customer facing digital products, proposing and implementing the most effective approaches and technologies to fulfil requirements.
- Develop and maintain low code business applications using the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Automate business processes using Robotic Process Automation and infuse automation into business applications.
- Monitor analytics and user journeys to identify and implement customer experience enhancements for both customer facing and business applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs, closely monitoring defect rates and working closely with end users.
- Engage and collaborate with internal stakeholders to capture and evaluate requirements to feed into product backlogs.
- Work closely with the technology and cyber security team to minimise risk and ensure compliance with GDPR and security best practice.
- Maintain quality and accuracy of code and ensure effective source code control.
- Extensive experience of .NET content management systems
- Experience of low code and robotic process automation
- Experience of working using SCRUM or an alternative agile methodology
- Experience of payment platforms such as Sagepay
- Source code control using Github or similar tools
- Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- E-Commerce Experience
- . NET
- HTML & CSS
- API Development
- Web analytics
The salary for this position is between £35,000 and £40,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.