Website Crimson Limited
Windows 10 Consultant – Windows 10 Deployment/SCCM – Uxbridge
Windows 10 Consultant required for a cutting edge client which are in the Uxbridge area. My client is looking for an experienced Consultant, who will come on board to Design, build and deploy Windows 10 for users in the live environment.
- Extensive Infrastructure Consultancy Experience
- Strong Knowledge of Windows 10 builds and deployment, Place Upgrade, Refresh, Replace
- Previous Experience of deploying apps from the Customer’s existing Configuration Manager environment that support Windows 10.
- Strong SCCM / Intune consultant with experience of design and build of Win10
- Extensive working knowledge of and experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007/2012
- 1E Nomad knowledge
- Strong knowledge of security and administrative role permissions.
- Background of documenting technical guides for each service area including design, implementation, and testing based on the workshops
- Good understanding of Active Directory , DNS, DHCP & other IT infrastructure technologies
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Knowledge of and experience with the following,
- MDT 2010/2012
- Packaging & Software distribution using ConfigMgr 2012
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.