Website Crimson Limited
Windows Server / Migration Consultant – Active Directory – London
Windows Server / Migration Consultant required for a leading client based in London. You will be responsible for the migration of Servers and Apps from source domain to a new target domain, a suitable candidate required demonstratable experience with the Discovery and Assessment of servers and applications as well as the build of migration plans.
- Strong Windows Server and member server domain experience
- Essential skills: Windows Server 2008R2, Active Directory member server, Azure migrations
- Active Directory application integration
- Analyse application configuration and build dependencies with other apps and AD
- Migration of servers and apps from source domain to new target domain
- Migrations to Azure
- Build migration plans for applications/servers
- Solid stakeholder engagement and management
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- DNS, Firewalls, AD integration
- Application troubleshooting
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.