Website Crimson Limited
Wintel Engineer required for a leading client based in Nottingham. You will be coming on board to provide system support and monitoring of servers and application and their associated network on a day-to-day basis. We are looking for a good team player with the ability to work under their own initiative within tight timelines and under operational pressure.
Key skills required:
- Extensive Windows server 2008 – 2012 experience
- Solid technical background in a WINTEL environment including infrastructure networks, hardware, software and telecommunications
- Extensive experience working with NetApp
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Office 365
- Experience using Citrix
- Strong understanding of networks and troubleshooting IP, DHCP and DNS
- Ability to identify and evaluate incident trends
- High level 3rd Party Vendor engagement skills
- Solid background of supporting Windows Server environments
- Experience with Microsoft MCSE is highly desirable
- Clear written and verbal communication
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.