Website Crimson Limited
WMS Implementation Consultant – WMS/Logistics/Operational – Yorkshire
WMS Implementation Consultant required to work for a leading client in the Yorkshire area. My client is currently seeking someone who is experienced implementing WMS systems but who has also bridges the gap between IT and the operational teams.
A suitable candidate will have a Logistics, Distribution and Operations background who is also business focussed.
Key Skills Required;
- Strong WMS background
- Solid experience on implementation projects
- Business facing experience
- Experience of working within a Logistics/Supply Chain environment
- High level stakeholder management skills
- Strong background of providing management expertise across all functions across the businesses
- Strong background of end to end project delivery
- Ability to manage and oversee multiple customers
- JDA/Red Prairie/Manhattan experience would be highly desirable for the position
- Project initiation experience
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?!? Send your update CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.