Crimson is excited to announce a partnership with QA. QA help businesses and individuals power their potential with career-transforming tech apprenticeships, training courses, higher education and learning solutions. From agile and cyber security to devOps; they deliver 70 percent of the UK’s cloud training and are a Microsoft Gold delivery partner.
Starting with July 2021, QA is offering tech professionals the chance to upskill with a free online Tech Skills Bootcamp, including accredited Data Engineering or Software Development qualifications and help to secure job interviews. The Tech Skills Bootcamps are part of the Government’s Lifetime Skills Guarantee and Plan for Jobs.
What’s on offer?
- Nine weeks of full-time virtual learning ( 9-5 delivery, five days a week). Learn everything up to Data Analyst Apprenticeship (level 4) or Software Developer Apprenticeship (Level 4). Plus how to create reports and dashboards or network basics and how to build microservices.
- Industry-recognised accreditation from Microsoft, PeopleCert, AWS, GCP or Microsoft Azure, depending on which Tech Skills Bootcamp ( Data Engineering or Software Development) you complete.
- Plus a 12-month discount to over 5000+ Microsoft & PeopleCert technology certifications.
- Your own recruitment support manager, who’ll work straight away to secure job interviews for local technical roles.
- 12-months’ access to QA’s Cloud Academy platform of hands-on labs, learning paths, courses, and quizzes. Plus, a BCS membership (The Chartered Institute for IT), with access to Career Mentoring.
- Candidates will need to commit to 100 percent attendance over the nine weeks. This is an intensive course delivered 9-5, 5 days a week.
- QA are looking for candidates with enthusiasm, aptitude, and willingness to learn tonnes of new skills and new technologies from day one.
- You will need to be willing to undergo aptitude tests and interviews to secure your free place on the course.
- You must be a British citizen or have lived in the UK for at least five years prior.
Crimson is working in partnership with QA to help raise awareness of the Tech Skills Bootcamps amongst the tech community. However, please note that Crimson is not involved in the assessment process or the delivery of the course.
If you have any questions regarding the Tech Skills Bootcamps, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org