Data Architect – Birmingham
Salary up-to £59,300
Hybrid working available.
Data Architect required for a leading client based in Birmingham. My client is currently seeking a Senior Data Architect to come on board to be tasked with crafting the client’s data architecture and processes to seamlessly integrate the strategic implementation of data-related changes across the clients systems and solutions.
Key skills and responsibilities,
· Strong Data Engineering experience
· Familiarity with data models, metadata, and data dictionaries.
· Understanding of data systems and architectures, including the best practices for data management and maintenance.
· Proficiency in various data modelling and design tools and techniques.
· Awareness of digital information technology, trends, and the opportunities they offer.
· Understanding of advanced analytics practices and methodologies.
· Formulate and implement organization-wide data architecture policies, patterns, processes, and guardrails to integrate the strategic application of change for the effective utilization of the clients data.
· Establish and oversee the Data Architecture practice and capabilities across the client, leading initiatives for knowledge sharing, skills development, and ensuring consistency throughout the organization.
· Supervise the development and implementation of appropriate design guardrails, standards, and policies, balancing functional and non-functional requirements and managing associated risks that guide the delivery of systems.
· Take the lead in defining and advancing Data Architecture frameworks aligned with the broader enterprise-wide architecture.
· Take ownership of and manage the corporate data model and data catalogue, setting standards for data used in modelling and design.
· Provide assurance for data modelling aspects of all IT developments (internal and supplier-led), ensuring compliance with wider corporate policies on data management.
· Oversee master data and data stores, devising information management plans and strategies.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.