Database Developer – Walsall – SSIS / SSRS
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 per annum
Database developer required for a leading client based in Walsall, to join the Development and Solutions team to develop full technical specifications, prototypes, and software as well as leading integration development activities. SSIS and SSRS is key for this role.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
- Extensive database development experience, including SSIS and SSRS 2017 and above
- Collaborate with the Business and Solutions Team to define the scope of work requests and identify development needs
- Oversee the execution of development tasks, ensuring that the responsibilities assigned to you are finished on time, while maintain the quality standards and procedures.
- Work closely with the support and test team to ensure all solutions are suitable, thoroughly tested and can be effectively supported.
- Review, analyse and suggest solutions that align with our design philosophy
- Experience with C# or VB.net Scripting
- Knowledge of the Kingsway toolkit
- Knowledge of SSAS would be advantageous
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Emma Siwicki at Crimson for immediate review. Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.