Product Owner – Outside IR35 – Remote
Product Owner required for a growing utilities organisation with Head Offices based in London. Previous experience within a similar role is a necessity, as you’ll be required to document improvements and changes to infrastructure ensuring there is a robust knowledge base of the infrastructure and how it is operating.
The individual must be comfortable working with non-technical resource to complete the assessment of As Is, and also be comfortable in documenting this in a manner that can be easily understood.
My client are offering a rate of up to £425/day. This is a remote working opportunity, with office space available in the central London offices if required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strong leadership skills; strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to solicit strong collaborative relationships and ensure clear presentation of vision – clearly defined/understood by all stakeholders.
- Agile software development within SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Support and collaboratively improve product management and the delivery of applications through projects and programs.
- Maintains a competitive analysis activity and acts to see key insights are developed.
Interested? Please submit your updated CV to Crimson for immediate consideration.
Not interested? Do you know someone who might be a perfect fit for this role? Refer a friend and earn £250 worth of vouchers!
Crimson is acting as an employment agency regarding this vacancy.