Product Owner – Supplier Management – Richmond / Hybrid
Product Owner required for a leading company based in Richmond to be responsible for managing the development of the company’s internal systems from start to finish, ensuring that they meet the needs and preferences of both their internal users, and clients. You will be responsible for collaborating closely with external suppliers to ensure that all products are delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
The ideal candidate for this position will have worked as a Product Owner or Lead Business Analyst previously and be comfortable dealing with a range of 3rd party suppliers.
Knowledge of MS Dynamics and mobiles apps would be advantageous, but not necessary.
This is a hybrid position with 2 days per week on site in the Richmond office.
The salary for this postion is between £45,000 and £70,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Collaborate with external suppliers to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Define the vision for the systems.
- Create product roadmaps based on these visions.
- Manage the product backlog and prioritize them based on changing requirements.
- Oversee all stages of product creation including design and development.
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Monitor and evaluate product progress at each stage of the process.
- Liaise with the product team and end-users to deliver updates.
- Participate in Scrum meetings and product sprints.
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap
- Groom and prioritize backlog.
- Set sprint goals with sprint teams
- Experience as lead Product Owner/Business Analyst or similar role in product management
- Strong skillset to gather requirements and document business processes.
- Good organizational skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills at all levels with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong understanding of Agile/ITIL methodologies
- Proactive self-starter capable of managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of MS Office productivity, communication & collaboration technologies (e.g. MS Office/Teams etc.)
- Effectively demonstrate teamwork skills, problem solving skills, initiative and integrity
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles (SDLC).
- Knowledge of product lifecycle, UX/CX design and analysis understanding
- Strong knowledge of / exposure to Microsoft Operating Systems
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Emma Smith at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.