Security Compliance and Assurance Analyst – Birmingham/London – Permanent
Hybrid working – 1-2 days / week on site required
Security Compliance and Assurance Analyst required for a leading client based in Birmingham. My client is currently seeking a Security Compliance and Assurance Analyst to come on board to provide 3rd party assessment through questionnaire creation and risk analysis. The ideal candidate will be able to work closely with the security Compliance and Assurance Manager in managing suppliers and undertaking Information Management Forums.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Strong Security Compliance and Assurance Analysis experience
- Ability to effectively construct and carry out Assurance Questionnaires
- Contribute to an Information Management Forum to determine progress of risk mitigation and threats
- Assist in the implementation of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Ability to undertake Phishing Campaigns with ICS and IT teams
- Strong Incident Management experience
- Training and interaction with training software providers
Interested!?! Please send your up-to-date CV to Lewis Rushton / Olivia Yafai at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment business regarding this vacancy.