Senior Data Project Manager – Data/ESG – London/Hybrid
Senior Data Project Manager required for a leading client based in London. My client is currently seeking a Senior Data Project Manager to come on board to support with the implementation of an ESG application within their existing workstream, focussing on documenting, gathering and leveraging existing data across the estate. The ideal candidate would have a strong data project management background and will be tasked to own, drive and guide the data workstream end to end.
The role will be mainly remote, with occasional travel to the London office.
- Strong project management experience to oversee data projects related to environmental, social and governance (ESG) initiatives
- In depth knowledge of ESG principles and frameworks to ensure data projects align with expectations (Desirable)
- Ability to analyse and interpret data to identify trends, insights, and areas of improvement
- Proficiency in data management and analysis tools to effectively collect, organise and analyse data
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross functional teams and stakeholders on data project requirements and progress
- Strong experience with implementation of data governance strategies to ensure accuracy and privacy
- Ability to create detailed driven reports surrounding ESG data
Interested!?! Please send your up-to-date CV to Lewis Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment business regarding this vacancy.