UX Designer – Birmingham
Hybrid Working (x2 days per week onsite in Birmingham & Remote)
UX Designer required for a leading client based in Birmingham. Our client is is looking for a talented UX Designer to join their team on an initial 2 month contract basis, to work on a Student Information Portal. This project will focussing on building a portal which vastly improves the experience for students. The aim is to provide a portal that improves student access to all of the current functionality in S3P in an intuitive, interactive way with little impact on the current systems.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Previous experience working with Portals
- Strong, Proven UX design background
- Conduct user research to understand behaviors, needs, and pain points.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and user flows to communicate design concepts.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders.
- Iterate on designs based on user feedback and usability testing.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices
- Any higher education experience would be advantegous
- Knowledge / previous experience using SAP
Interested? Please submit your updated CV to Olivia Yafai at Crimson for immediate consideration.
Not interested? Do you know someone who might be a perfect fit for this role? Refer a friend and earn £250 worth of vouchers!
Crimson is acting as an employment agency regarding this vacancy.