At last Friday’s Public Sector Alliance Awards at the Dorchester Hotel, London, Crimson secured the ‘Innovation in Student Experience’ award for their business transformation work with the University of Salford.
Judges from across both higher education and the public sector were bowled over by the pace and depth of Crimson’s Microsoft student attraction and recruitment solution that has helped contribute to the following impressive outcomes for the University:
- 26% increase in student registrations since 2018 (industry average 7%).
- 15-16% application conversion rate (previously 8-9%).
- 33% reduction in application processing time, resulting in staff focusing more on customer service.
- £93 million increase in turnover compared to 2015.
- £6 million increase in surplus compared to 2015.
- 300% increase in international students.
Responding to the news, Crimson’s Rob Mallaband, managing director, said: “Both Crimson and the University of Salford teams truly deserve this award. The team worked as one to deliver outstanding results for students, and their hard work and perseverance are deserving of this recognition. We look forward to progressing together to achieve even greater things over the coming academic year.”